- Maxar’s Tactical Access Program provides defense, intelligence and commercial customers with direct downlink of Maxar and third-party satellite data for low-latency image processing, georegistration and analytics at the tactical edge. The program starts with our antenna- and receiver-agnostic, ultra-transportable and customizable Mobile Access Terminal.
- Compatible with electro-optical (EO) and synthetic aperture radar (SAR) data
- Two-person setup/teardown in one hour
- Transit case-based
- Commercially shippable
Learn how it is possible to directly downlink, process and analyze commercial satellite imagery in minutes via the Mobile Access Terminal, a key element in the Maxar-powered sensor-to-decision workflow.
- The Global Enhanced GEOINT Delivery (G-EGD) program, powered by Maxar, enables the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) to provide U.S. government users and mission partners with near real-time access to current, unclassified, high-resolution commercial imagery from Maxar and other data providers. G-EGD informs confident national security decisions in support of time-sensitive, mission-critical operational planning, emergency response and situational awareness.
- Data available in less than 2 hours
- More than 1.1 million sq km of new imagery uploaded each day
- More than 12.5 billion sq km of archived imagery
- On-demand data via any internet-connected mobile device, with seamless export to disconnected devices
- Compatible with U.S. government systems/portals
- In-person training and live monthly webinars
Maxar is integrating additional capabilities into G-GED, such as the company’s AI/ML capabilities that can detect objects and identify patterns of life. This technology directs an analyst’s focus to a particular area of an image—rather than spending hours panning and zooming—and enables timely and effective analysis.
Learn how G-EGD can bring rapid insights to your mission.
*If you support a U.S. government mission, you may be authorized to access G-EGD. Connect with your government point of contact to determine eligibility.
- Maxar is a global leader in 3D data for defense and intelligence and the prime contractor on the U.S. Army’s One World Terrain (OWT) program. OWT delivers 3D global terrain capability to support a fully accessible virtual representation of the physical Earth through the Army network.
- Consistent global coverage
- Absolute accuracy of 3 m SE90
- Full color at 50 cm resolution
- Unclassified, shareable, interoperable
- Available in the cloud and offline
Maxar’s Precision3D data suite offers a foundation for a variety of tactical missions. For sensor data to align with the real world—a step that is critical for accurate long-range targeting—it must be georegistered. Other methods are labor- and time-intensive, but Maxar’s innovative Precision 3D Registration (P3DR) technology uses sophisticated algorithms to quickly georegister imagery data at any spot on the globe. This dynamic fusion prepares imagery for AI inferencing and automated target recognition.
Learn how P3DR can precisely align your planning, training and simulation, AI assurance, targeting, GPS-denied navigation and terrain analysis missions with accurate, seamless data anywhere in the world.